why a Realtor?
Whether buying or selling a home, you can trust that your REALTOR® will ensure the transaction is completed competently and professionally. You don’t have to worry about the details – your REALTOR® can take care of them for you. You can get advice from someone with an intimate knowledge of the local housing market. And you can count on the help of a professional who has committed to serve with integrity and competence.
where to start?
Presumably, your residential property purchase is one of the largest financial transactions you will make. Just as savvy sellers hire the agent most qualified to assert their interests, you should do the same on the buying side. In most cases, the services of a buyer’s agent are free to the buyer as they are paid for by the seller. Given this scenario, why wouldn’t you get representation from the most qualified agent? Your buyers agent should save you money, save you time, reduce your stress, answer any real estate related questions and solve any issues that may come up.
A. Services a Buyer’s Agent Should Provide
- Provide detailed information on current market activity and current listings.
- Keep you informed of new listings that hit the market (call, text or e-mail).
- Coordinate property showings and either accompany you on the showing or preview the properties on your behalf.
- Review and explain all pertinent legal forms and contacts with you.
- Research the seller and their property to discern any problems or unique issues that might influence your decision to make a particular offer.
- Advise you on how to write an offer and what to include.
- Negotiate for you with a commitment to protect your best interests.
- Assist you with arranging financing.
- Represent you by keeping your personal and financial position confidential.
- Work with your lawyer and your mortgage lender to ensure your transaction is a smooth one.
B. Skills a Buyer’s Agent Should Possess
- A strong familiarity with the local marketplace, including recent sales, pricing trends and current inventory
- An enthusiasm towards the negotiating process. Make sure that you hire someone who is aggressive, persuasive and excels at the role of negotiation. Hiring someone who has fostered relationships with co-workers also helps to facilitate the negotiating process
- A willingness to keep you constantly updated on properties or preview them on your behalf.
Meet Heather and read more about her and how her approach will put you at ease and save you time and money!
helpful links & reports
The more information you know, the better decision you can make based on your needs and wants which will help save you time & money and feel good about the transaction.
Home Buyers Report - A custom report giving you a detailed summary of every step during the home buying process and what to expect when it comes time to offer and closing including closing costs. Click here to fill out a quick form to receive the report emailed directly to you.
Open Houses - Find all open houses scheduled for this week.
be the first to know!
keep missing out? Want to be the first to know about new listings in your area?
Please complete this form and Heather will be in touch to set up a customized property search catered just for you! You will also be notified of new listings that match your criteria 12-24 hours in advance of the public- talk about an advantage!